Monday, April 19, 2010

Gift of Clearplan Fertility Monitor

So, today at work while the computers, phone and tv were down, me and another co-worker were chatting and I was sharing our efforts to conceive and obstacles and what not. My co-worker was very sympathetic and stated that it took her awhile before she was able to conceive her daughter.

Then, an amazing thing, she stated that she has a Clearplan Fertility Monitor (now Clearblue Easy) that she isn't using and would like to give me!

This is so exciting. I mean, I know based on my temps right now I am not ovulating, but going off the meds may help when my prolactin level goes down to start ovulating.

So, I am hopeful for many reasons. First, I am hopeful that the elevated Prolactin is the only thing preventing me from ovulating and once the meds have left my system I might start having a normal cycle.

Second, now I will have this AWESOME tool...could be one of the best things to assist a couple in trying to conceive. For FREE! Obviously I'll have to buy the test sticks for it, but this is too cool.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!