Monday, May 24, 2010

Imaginary Pregnancy Symptoms Part II

So, fiddling with the tuning on my FF still gives me crosshairs.  Over the weekend I have had some additional IPS.  Saturday and Sunday (5 & 6 DPO) I started having a lot of fatigue. In addition, sore bb, cramps, frequent urination, headache, dizziness, sore gums, slight metallic taste, and heartburn. Also, on 6DPO when I went to bed (at midnight) I felt as scraping sort of cramp in my uterus (like getting a pap). Also very emotional. It was different from my usual tww. Usually I'm Superbitch, just really irritable lots of mood swings. This time, I'm just sad and I cry at random things sometimes. I had a breakdown Sunday, DH and I were just playing/wrestling and I just suddenly start crying. He didn't know what happened and I just kept saying "I'm so stupid." I had just had a dip in my chart that removed my CH and I was so disappointed because I just KNEW I was pregnant. I felt like an idiot for believing it when I wasn't.

Today (7 DPO) started getting a sore throat, headache and possible nasal drainage/some sinus pressure. Also a bit gassy, today gums much more sore and metal taste really strong, but a little bit less fatigue.
I had to go to bed by 10:15PM I was so tired.
Keep you posted! I'm very tempted to test Wednesday because I'm supposed to go see my psychiatrist and he did want me to keep him posted. Perhaps I'll have happy news or perhaps not.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!