Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Imaginary Pregnancy Symptoms Part III

Ok, so I thought I'd just keep a running list here and add to it throughout the day so that I don't forget anything.

8DPO--Gassy throughout the day, ok as far as energy early on, but started to have onset of fatigue around 3:30PM-4:00PM. Woke up with stuffy nose, sore throat and had a headache by the time I reached work. After lunch some stomach upset, but nothing major. This morning had a yucky taste in my mouth and by 3PM started having excessive salivation. Also a sore throat in the morning, needed  a cough drop to sooth. Around 3PM sore throat started coming back and had a runny nose. Feeling a lot of sinus pressure. Continued to have sore nips, sometimes they feel sort of burning pain, like they are very mildly sunburnt. I also have mild nausea...really more of an upset stomach but for no reason. I'd understand if I overate or if I had some fried food but it's just a burning in the pit of my stomach. By the afternoon had a breakout of about 4 pimples but over the weekend DH commented on how nice my skin looked.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!