Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Imaginary Pregnancy Symptoms Part IV

9DPO--FF now says that 13% of women report positive HPTs at this stage. Great, AFTER I peed. But I told myself to wait until Friday. Maybe. If FF reports 25% or more on Thursday I might try another O test. I'm using those because I only have six HPTs left and so I don't mind wasting an O test so early (because it is unlikely I'll see a positive anyway even if I am preggers) Go to Peeonastick.com to see their research on how to use an OPK as an HPT Just perused this and now it says OPKs aren't as sensitive as HPTs...Oh great, I could have been positive and the OPK wouldn't have sensed it!

So to the symptoms! I just got up, so slight headache, a little bit of a sore throat and I'm going to say frequent urination because last few days, every morning I wake up my bladder is SUPER full, so much that it is painful. Also, for yesterday I went to bed at 11PM very tired. I probably could have gone to bed earlier, but didn't feel tired until 11PM. Also, this morning, really randomly emotional again. I was listening to my Glee Soundtrack (hee!) and when I was listening to Total Eclipse of the Heart, I was really getting into it and I started crying. Even on the way to work I was singing some of it and I started crying again. I'm not usually this tearful.

So throughout the day gassy, sometimes crampy, sore throat, cough, and stuffy/runny nose. I was worried about the cough because I thought that wasn't commonly listed, however a lot of women believe that they have a cold/flu but are really pregnant.

Well, I came home and did TWO HPTs. I did one IC (Internet Cheapie) but it had a weird mark right where the test line is, so I decided to do a digi in case it is invalid. Came up NOT PREGNANT :( But that's ok, I'm only 9DPO so I still could be.

Well today the fatigue set in around 1:15 as I was going to my psychiatrist appointment. I told him about my symptoms and he seemed optimistic. He asked what I wanted and I said I wanted to stop the anti-psychotic all together. Because if I'm pregnant, I need to stop it anyway. If I'm NOT pregnant, this will ensure that I ovulate more regularly.

I went for a walk with a friend and after I came home I had to put on some cream and the veins in my BBs were SOOO dark. Not as dark as I'd like, but I've been monitoring them and before I had to look for them and today I could SEE them with no problem.

Also, I started feeling REALLY tired. Like I could take a nap, no problem and when I was walking I was feeling very dizzy. I thought it could be because of walking in the mall, because I've had an issue over the holidays where I would feel closed in or dizzy while I was at the mall.

Also, excess saliva and my nipples now are sore without my touching them. They feel both bruised and burning, like they're on fire, and sometime itchy. And I don't know if it is possible to already have pregnancy brain but I'm having a hard time finding words or completing sentences. My attention just drifts. Still slightly emotional.

I almost want to test tomorrow...I think I'll try to hold out till Friday though and then test every day until Monday/BFP/AF....whichever comes first. And if no BFP/AF I suppose I'll have to buy more HPTs! Maybe the good digis will be on sale again!

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!