Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our Bodies are Cruel

I hate TTC. If you ever meet a woman that is TTC, just know that she is certifiably insane when it comes to her body. She's going to over-analyze every hiccup, temp change, or anything out of the ordinary. Suddenly indigestion isn't just indigestion...it's morning sickness. And all the symptoms that tell a woman she's on her way to her period...those are all pregnancy symptoms, cause you know what? Those usually are the earliest preggo symptoms.

So this morning my temperature continued to steadily dive. This morning was 97.66 well below my supposed coverline. But that didn't stop me from analyzing every small thing that happened to me. I suppose I could really be allergic to soy like some women on my forum suggested. Although I only had 1 symptom of it (excessive itching) and possibly mouth tingling, but it's really more sore gums with a metallic taste.

And THAT is what gets me. Although not common, a metallic taste in the mouth and sore gums are very much associated with pregnancy. I don't get it. My bb's are still sore-ish, my mouth still tastes funny and my gums are still sore. I wonder how I tell if I'm truly allergic to soy? I suppose I'd have to go to the doctor.

I'm now going to torture myself by watching all of the baby shows on TLC. I'll update on my WW later. I think it will be good, but I don't go for another 2.5 hours.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!