Saturday, May 15, 2010

Starting soy treatment already!

So yesterday I started my first soy treatment. I almost forgot to take two pills to make sure I was getting at least 80mg. For this first cycle I'll be taking 80mg for five days starting CD5-CD10.

And today was my first test for the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor (CBEFM). I wasn't sure when it would ask me to test, but last night I opened up my new box of tests, just in case. At first when I put it in I was wondering if I put it in wrong and went to get the manual. It just took so long to read it, but the manual said at least 5 minutes. It gave a low reading which I totally expected.

Now the trick will be timing BD, but not letting DH know that we're BDing because I'm ovulating....hmmm, tricky.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!