Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Now it's bronchitis

So, I tried to go back to work this week. I thought I was getting better. Then today my chest seemed to be exploding in pain. So I left work early and DH took me to the ER. Diagnosis: Bronchitis. I've got some meds and now I'm definitely staying home until I feel tip-top.

On the flipside, since we're Waiting to Try to Conceive (WTTC) I don't have to worry so much about ovulating. I am still charting to keep up with how often I O and stuff. I don't want to waste the test sticks on CBEFM so I've stopped using that.

But I did notice some pink tinged CM today. Maybe I'm ovulating today or tomorrow. Maybe I should review the section in TCOYF about pregnancy prevention. We'll see.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA


Motherhood Wanted approved!