Friday, May 11, 2012

It's EWCM day!

I've been meaning to do a cycle update and perhaps a review of how it has changed since starting Bee Fertile. If you see my last update (Irregular cycles and RE Appt), I showed how since I started Bee Fertile, stopped my B6 and BComplex vitamins and started Synthroid to treat my hypothyroidism, my cycles have been shortening--1st cycle had about 4 day LP, second managed about the same, and last cycle finished anovulatory, although before the last temp it was at a 9 day LP, so who knows.



I guess I'm feeling a little more optimistic this cycle because this morning my CM was shifting from creamy to EWCM--but not quite--it was still scant and didn't stretch more than 1/4 inch. Then, later in the day, true EWCM appeared! Wahoo! I have been getting EWCM more regularly lately, but it's always pleasing to have. So, it's also been about 3 months---and Bee Fertile does say it takes about 3 months to regulate the cycle.

And, I hate that I did this, but 2 years ago, right before my m/c cycle (July 2010), I consulted a baby psychic--she predicted that I would conceive, find out, or deliver a boy in the month of June, and well, June is a-coming! I could be testing by the end of May/beginning of June, IF I have an LP closer to my regular 11-12 days. Also, I recently bought a sublingual BComplex with extra B12--which seemed to work well for me in extending my LP, so we shall see!

 


Disclaimer: Although the Bee Fertile supplements were provided to me at no charge, all opinions are my own. Trust me, I 'll give you the good, bad and in-between with an un-varnished eye!

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!