Saturday, April 24, 2010

Don't think O will come this cycle...but who knows?

Well, my OPKs keep getting lighter and I don't believe I ever had a positive one.

Here are the ones from yesterday and today






I don't really know what to think because today's looks slightly darker. I do think I wasn't holding my urine for a complete 4 hours before yesterdays test.

I have gotten very sad today because I let myself get my hopes up that I was really O'ing, on my own. But, I'm running out of OPKs and am not sure I want to order more. This is what I hate about OPKs because regardless of how cheap they are I feel I am just throwing my money down the toilet (literally) because they never work for me. Which is more depressing because the reason they aren't working is because I'm not ovulating.

All the same, I feel like today's OPK gives me a smidgen of hope. I think I might find my local Dollar Tree and see if they have any New Choice OPKs in stock. I heard recently you can get them there and I figured I'd test them out until I decide if I want to get more while I wait for my friend to deliver the fertility monitor she promised.

Just a temporary moment of hopelessness but I think it will pass. Nothing a POAS addiction won't cure ;)

2 comments:

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

You and I are cycle buddies! I'm like CD 30 and I don't think I'm going to O either. I'm sooo over OPKs! I hope you get a nice temp spike soon sweetie!

Melissa @MotherhoodWantd said...

Thanks Amy! I really hope you get your BFP soon. I've been following your blog. I counted back awhile and we went of BC in August 2008 so technically we've been trying about 20 months. : ( I feel your sorrow.

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!