Sunday, May 30, 2010

My psychic reading from Cheri22

So a few girls on the board have mentioned getting predictions from a baby psychic to see when they might conceive etc. I got a pretty in-depth prediction from Cheri22 but I'll only put part of it here.

"Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. I am seeing you with a BOY and they relate him to JUNE so this is either conceive month, birth month or the month you find out in.
When it comes to your son, they are showing him as someone who is patient, very kind. A bit on the quiet side and is not one to get overly excited over things. he tends to keep his emotions more in words than showing them.  He's got brown colored hair."

What's weird is DH, when we were first dating had a "vision" of our little boy in the corner of his room. It kinda freaked me out because we definitely weren't that serious yet, but now it has me thinking, maybe God is trying to tell us something. Insh'allah.

I really, really, hope that all these BFNs are just too early and sometime next week I'll get a nice BFP. If I do not get one tomorrow before I leave Texas, I think I'll wait until Friday. If no AF before then, I'll just test again, and MAYBE see my awaited BFP.

If not, hopefully June will be our month to conceive. Otherwise, if Cheri is right it could be September before I conceive, which would be quite poetic as that will be 2 years of TTC. 

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!