Sunday, May 30, 2010

Imaginary Pregnancy Symptoms VII

Sorry, I flew to Texas on Friday, haven't exactly had access to a computer when I want it.

So Friday (11DPO)--BFN, still having burning glands, especially in breasts next to armpits, exhaustion, sharp pains in stomach, constipation/diarrhea, and some others, but I don't think I felt it much due to traveling.

Saturday 12DPO--BFN (on a FRER) and starting to despair. Suddenly my symptoms are abandoning me. I sometimes will get sore gums, sometimes I'll also get excessive salivation, usually need to go to bed earlier. But not as strong or frequently. My "I just feel pregnant" mood seems to be dying.

Sunday 12DPO--BFN (on FRER) DH had to kick me out of bed at noon and was still really tired. I had gone to bed at 11PM also, so that's at least 12 hours sleep. Energy ok, but an undercurrent of tiredness. Still sore nipples (but only vaguely) and sore breasts near underarms. Also, constipation, dull pains in stomach on both sides, very hungry but get full very quickly. Have this sense of fullness too. Sore gums have returned...only vaguely painful but definitely constant. My mood has changed to sometimes still thinking I *could* be pregnant and other times feeling like I'm out this month.

But that's okay, because my doctor FINALLY took me off of my anti-psychotic! So, inshallah, we'll have a good strong ovulation in June that we can time BD around.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!