Monday, October 18, 2010

Early O....hmmm

Early ovulation
Well, yesterday I noticed I had two high temps and I was wondering if maybe I had already O'd. I entered a fake temp for Sunday and voila! O date on CD13. Then just to be sure I entered another high temp and the O date was changed to CD14.  Which is really early for me. I normally don't O until CD19-21.  I'm hopeful that *maybe* this is the B6 working? I really don't know if it changes the O date to help lengthen the LP or how it works.

I guess I'll just keep observing this cycle and hope that the LP lengthens. I started using progesterone cream to see if that would help end the spotting.

5 comments:

Kimberly @ Fertility Flower said...

Hi Melissa,
Actually, the cycle day on which you ovulate unfortunately doesn't effect how long your luteal phase will be :-( It just means that you'll have a shorter-than-normal cycle (because luteal phases have very little variation - maybe a day or two longer or shorter).

Vitex (Chaste Berry) might be helpful. Used in moderation, it can lengthen the luteal phase.

Baby dust to you!

Natasha.debruyn said...

Hello! I have low progesterone and I have been using B6 for 3 cycles now and it is doing wonders! I used to spot for about 5 or 6 days prior to AF and the last 2 cycles it has only been 1 day.

I tried the Vitex aswell, but it didnt do much for me, but perhaps it might work for you?

Good luck!

Melissa said...

Thank you both for your comments. I've tried Vitex as a part of Fertility Blend but it exacerbates my depression. I think I'll stick with B6. I certainly hope it helps me like it helped you!

I really do know that the LP isn't affected by the O date. Don't know why I thought that. Hope maybe?

Ashleigh said...

B6 didnt change my O date at all, but it did lengthen my luteal phase from 9 to 13 days!! WOW!
Hope it helps you also!

Melissa said...

I hope so too!!!

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!