Saturday, October 16, 2010

Urgh....

Had a super stressful week. All this time I thought my chest hurting was bronchitis and then realized I was just SUPER stressed about work.I think I just got over-worried about having to turn in FMLA certification and then some weird misunderstanding with my boss. It's all sorted now, but Monday they're going to announce that we all must have a minimum caseload of 70 clients! I'm so hoping that because I run two groups that I might not have to have THAT many but it will certainly mean my numbers stay up to sixty. I'm trying to figure out a different option.

One of my co-workers is looking in to setting up his own practice. Might not be a bad idea and as long as I have a supervisor I could do it. Might do a little research on that. I thought I had to wait to get a license but apparently not.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!