Saturday, June 12, 2010

First Ovulation!!!!

Hamdallah, thank God, I have FINALLY ovulated!! My OPK was right, the next day I ovulated and the day after that my temp rose and stayed UP. Today is 3DPO meaning FF gave me SOLID red cross hairs! Yippeee!

My temp was at 98.01! And, that was at 4:50 (I woke insanely early for a bathroom trip). According to the temp adjuster it would have been 98.19 if I had taken it at 5:45!!!

Inshallah, the temp will keep going up or just simply stay up! That would be awesome!

I do not know if I want to do an IPS watch this cycle. On the one hand, it might be a good record so I can see, but I don't even know what my "usual" PMS symptoms are.

Right now I do have very sore nipples, but I commonly have that before my period. The only difference is they aren't necessarily sensitive to touch but they are just painful when I'm sitting doing nothing.

Well, I'll keep everyone posted! I am thinking of testing on Father's Day, although I'd only be 11DPO...but it'd be so great to give a positive test to DH and say, "Happy Father's Day, Daddy!" *sigh*

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!