Friday, June 4, 2010

Must do research....

I took a test today and BFN. . . but the way my temps are heading I think I may have O'd today! We'll see...I'm not very confident that my temps will go up and stay up around 98, which they'd need to to confirm O.

All of this had me thinking, I was so concentrating on just getting off of the anti-psychotic that I didn't even stop to think about how long it would take the meds to get out of my system and how long after my prolactin levels went down before I might possibly be able to O...one cycle? Two? I was hoping for right away, but now I realize this may be expecting too much.

I'm going to take time to research hyperprolactinemia and it's relation to anti-psychotics.

ETA: So, did some reading and they estimate with the stop of anti-psychotics it may take 2-3 WEEKS for prolactin levels to normalize. Hmmm. I saw the doctor last week before I left for Texas...that means it's only been a week and chances are I won't ovulate soon....well, the month is just beginning!

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!