Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Temp drop!

So, this morning I woke at 5:30AM. I think I needed to pee. I was SURE AF had come in the night. I go to pee and my pantiliner is spotless. So I decide to do one more HPT. I thought I saw a shadow of a line, but I think I was just willing it there.

Took my temp at the reg time at 6:45AM and whaddya know, massive temp drop!! Wooohoooo!!! So, I imagine AF should land sometime today or tomorrow. Normally on an ovulatory cycle I wouldn't really want to get AF, but my doc recommended at least one cycle after the m/c to kind of clean the system out so to speak.

So, hopefully today will be CD1, just b/c I love when the CD match the calendar as it is Sept 1st! I do think this AF will be particularly mean and witchy. May be a lot of cramping. I've already had a lot already. So, I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!