Sunday, March 13, 2011

Waiting for true IPS to begin...

Well, since hCG isn't produced until AFTER implantation is complete (which can take up to a day or two) it really makes little sense to pay attention to symptoms until that window starts right?

Which is one reason I've been discounting most of my symptoms up til now. Depending on which book/site/doctor you consult, implantation can happen anywhere from 6-12 DPO. So, all of my symptoms up til now have really just been my regular PMS.

So far I have had:

  • Backache
  • Sore BBs (sides, nips, kind of burning/itching on whole area at times)
  • Headaches
  • Fatigue--been worsening since O...now it is pretty constant but increases after 5PM
  • Some moodiness/weepiness--but nowhere near as bad as in the past.
  • Weird pain in pelvis--mostly dull cramps or cervix pain, but have also started getting a yeast infection---started Yeast Gard to circumvent
  • Frequent urination--not as bad as last time, but cannot hold forever
That's about all...seems the usual list I get. So TODAY is now 6DPO, so I'm entering the beginning period when implantation may occur. So I'm on the lookout for some Implantation signs.

When I woke this morning, I had a HUGE temp dip. I did take my temp 2 hours early (again to pee!) BUT even adjusted it was 98.03, which is now below coverline. Part of the issue may be that it was daylight savings time last night (jump forward--lost an hour) so that accounts for some of the dip, maybe all of it. But potential implantation dip? Looking at my last preggo chart, other than my fall-back rise (which was also at 3 DPO) I didn't have a significant dip until 8DPO and was able to get a faint positive 4 days later at 12DPO using tests at about 25 mIU sensitivity.

To further complicate matters, my 10 mIU tests just arrived from Early Pregnancy Tests.com. OMG! Sometimes I wish Early Pregnancy Tests.com weren't so fast!  Them being so sensitive I reason they could catch a BFP as early as 8DPO...I must wait until Thursday to test (10DPO). Maybe if I don't open the package...

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!