Tuesday, April 12, 2011

To BFP or not to BFP?

Well, let's just say AF is playing games with me again. I try to ignore the possible pregnancy symptoms (yeah right). I was able to hold off testing until 9DPO. I had a super duper chart, my last 8-9 temps were all within a tenth of 98.6!

Then of course, I start to spot, slowly. And a very different kind of spotting. Dark red or brown, not light pink or bright red like usual. The last few days it seemed to only get heavier when I exercised. Then it would be almost absent.

Today my temperature took a nose-dive. I knew it would only be a matter of time. And I keep getting BFNs (though one or two evaps!!)

Well, today I had a rough day. Sprained my ankle, lost my cell phone....but I bounced back. After it now seems my spotting has receded after increasing. WTF?!

Maybe, just maybe, praying that this is a HUGE implantation dip and not the beginning of AF? Pretty please?

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!