Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm such a symptom whore

Hi fellow blog-readers! I'm sorry to have abandoned you for a bit. I went to TX Memorial Day weekend and saw DH. Also, we finally set a date for the move, July 4th weekend!!! As you can guess I have been very busy preparing to move, packing, leaving work, etc.

It was very exciting that I had just happened to be ovulating Memorial Day weekend when I saw DH. So I had a cycle where it *might* be possible for us to conceive. And I started getting some distinct IPS that were different than any I've had recently and resembled a few from my miscarriage. I started spotting around 8DPO---and then it lightened. Maybe IBS? I had fingers, toes and anything else crossed that it was so.

 I even decided to supplement with some progesterone cream. But then the bleeding increased and AF arrived Thursday morning. She just loves to crush my hope when it is at it's peak. I let myself be consumed again by every little symptom after promising myself not to listen to the symptoms again. 

Ah well. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!