Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Disappointing chart

If you click my little butterfly banner in the sidebar you can check the progress of my fertility chart.

It was looking good for a little bit there, but it might have been just too early for the O (Ovulation). My calendar predicts that I might ovulate this Saturday so we're going to work at catching the egg by then, although my primary fertility sign (Cervical Fluid) is not at peak fertility right now. It is not completely infertile at this point so there is a chance it will become fertile again.

I'm praying to God that I will actually O and see the red crosshairs there...I've never had that in all the times I've charted over the last year and half.

So, here's hoping!

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!