Friday, April 16, 2010

Wacky HPT dream

So, last night I had a dream about being in this huge building and there was some evil dictator trying to take over disguised as an orchestra leader but with a plot to blow up the building.

Somehow this dream morphed into me walking along a path and I thought I would use an OPK. I usually use the green test strips that I get online that are supposed to be dipped. I used it as a midstream and it got soaked and when I looked at it it had the blue strip instead of green. So I had accidentally used an HPT and there were TWO lines! I didn't quite believe it and it was so soaked it started coming off in strips like layers of paper. Each strip had two lines though. I was so surprised and excited.

I think all this OPK testing has me dreaming of doing HPT tests. Dreams are weird, huh?

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!