Friday, May 21, 2010

Chart signs and possible pregnancy symptoms..perplexing

Well, this was my first cycle trying both Soy and the CBEFM. I used Soy CD 5-9. I started getting high readings on CBEFM around CD8 along with watery CM. I had a temp dip on CD9 and now have had three successive high temps! FF is tentatively saying I O'd (dotted CH) but my CP has been either low or medium. And I know this is probably IPS because I'm only 3DPO (if I did O CD9), but today around 3 I started having a metallic taste in my mouth (still do) and now around 10:30PM my gums are sore. I started to reach for the floss thinking I have something stuck but it's my whole gums. The taste is so bad I want to eat to get rid of it but will screw up my Weight Watchers. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I have heard recently that metallic taste in the mouth and sore gums can be a pregnancy symptom. I guess I'm just going to temp each day and continue testing on the CBEFM until it either reads Peak or Low again. I did a few tests on FF and even if my temp goes low and stays low it just moves the coverline (although I didn't test if the temp goes lower than my "O" temp....but I was afraid to find out!) Now with these symptoms I really want my temps to stay up. Plus, CD8 was the ONLY night DH and I have DTD this cycle. Crazy, right?

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!