Saturday, June 26, 2010

Week 6 Weight Watchers

I lost 1.8 lbs! I'm only 8.6 lbs lost, but hopefully when I reach my 10% you can see a visible change in my weight loss.

I thought I recorded my measurements earlier, but can't seem to find them. Maybe they are on a post on one of my forums.

Here's today's though:

Arm: 12 in    Waist:  43.5 in  Hips: 51.5 in  Bust: 44 in   Thigh: 26 in

So I guess I'll take the measurements in a month to see if there is any change!

Woohoo!  Also, when I went to my doctor yesterday, she noticed that I weighed 20 lbs heavier in January than I did now!!! What a great change!  That gives me confidence that I can keep it up.

Onward and upward! (or downward as far as the scale is concerned)


No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!