Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm a masochist

I think any woman TTC will totally understand what I mean. During the 2ww we welcome sore, swollen bb, backaches, etc. because it *might* be because we're pregnant. I even press my nips or sides of my bbs to see how much it hurts, does it hurt worse than the day before. I feel blegh, but part of it makes me hopeful.  I even get worried when something stops hurting.  I'm only 4 DPO!

Also, starting to pee a LOT more. And I feel hungry allll the time. I went to eat Thai food, and I had my WHOLE plate and an hour or two later I was sooo hungry!

But, although I'm slightly hopeful I feel more hopeless. I've seen all of these symptoms before (and more!) and nothing. I just don't know which will be the magic cocktail that means I'm pregnant!

Impatiently waiting....I just hope that my LP is at least longer than 9 days.

2 comments:

Holly Rutchik said...

oh I hear ya! I am the same way! That is why I LOVE your blog! You know the reality of how this works and the medical side of everything BUT you are still so open and honest about your hopes and fears! Sounds to me like someone is going to make a GREAT mama - hopefully someday really soon (like maybe 9 months from last week - I hope!!)

Melissa @MotherhoodWantd said...

Thank you so much! I've been investigating TTC and soaking up info for about 23 months, so I've been able to learn a lot. I'm really glad you enjoy the blog! Good luck in your TTC efforts!

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!