Sunday, August 29, 2010

10 DPO!!!

I'm cautiously doing a happy dance because so far I've made it through 10 full days past O before AF!!! Yippee! This makes me think my theory was right about my short LP in May due to still having high levels of Prolactin in my body after stopping my anti-psychotic.

I got my BFP on my July cycle so I couldn't gauge if the extension of my LP was due to that or lower Prolactin levels. So, I guess we'll see how long my LP REALLY is.

One thing about miscarrying, this 1st TWW is brutal. I'm moody and weepy and it feels like pregnancy all over again. Today I just got SUPER tired. Sometimes feels like I took a sleeping pill. The symptoms are messing with my head. See I KNOW in my head that BD 5 days BEFORE O is extremely unlikely--but not impossible. That's what's getting me. I can't find the percentages everywhere, but one place said as high as 10%!

Just reviewed my chart again and technically it was 6 days before O, which makes my chances about nil! But I HATE how I can't shake this niggling feeling that I might be....I know that this is JUST PMS and any magnification is a result of the miscarriage messing with my body...it's just hard to accept.

I will say that if by some MIRACLE I am pregnant then I'm a fertile myrtle and DH has super sperm!

3 comments:

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

Praying this is it for you guys! *hugs*

Ms. Polka Dottie said...

(((Melissa))) You never know! All it takes is one little sperm!

Melissa @MotherhoodWantd said...

Thanks guys! I love the support. I do want to get pregnant but am trying to follow my doc's advice to wait one full cycle. Like I said the symptoms are just messing with my head.

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!