Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mac is back!!!! and other TTC related stuff.

Hip, hip, hooray! I have my Macbook Pro back and the screen is be-yoo-tee-ful!! I can hardly stop looking at it...it's so clear. And readable. And I can see EVERYTHING!!!!!! Yippeee!!!

Ok, so now that this is done, update on my cycle. BFN, BFN, BFN. This is why you don't start testing before 9 DPO Melissa!!!! Even super sensitive 10 mIU brand is failing me. And POASing is so addicting, it is almost as if every BFN increases the desire to test again. One day I test THREE times that day! It's madness! I had nothing to go on either. Just silly suspicion.

Here is the thing. A few days ago I was getting SO tired. Without any obvious reason. Such as lack of sleep, or staying up til 4AM. Nothing that should have affected me that greatly. So from about 6-9DPO I would get so tired every evening. Especially when I worked, but even over last weekend. Things were tasting funny (I had a lemon bar that tasted "chemically" even though it was the same recipe my friend had also used).

Now I am much more energetic and combined with my lack of BFP it is making me feel more defeated. Although lately anything with tomato sauce tastes REALLY acidic (more than usual).

Oh, and I can't recall if I updated on my ECHO. My doctor left a message last Friday (2 Fridays after the 2nd ECHO) saying first that there had been no change since the last one, see you in a year. Then he obviously reviewed my notes and called back explaining why the second ECHO had been done and that because there had been no decrease in function this was good, but we still need to address the current lower functioning.

I panicked because he was very vague saying we needed to address it in the next few MONTHS. He called Monday and I got a chance to discuss it with him. He explained it was something about the pressure the ventricle made on the left side that was too low.  Every year I go to these appointments and they're fine, but ultimately they're looking for changes to see if I need surgery to repair or replace my valve. I was fearful that he was going to tell me this was happening.

I was so relieved that he said this is something that could be fixed with medication. I need to set up an appointment with him in January and we'll discuss what meds are needed and what will be safe for pregnancy.

I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!