Sunday, November 21, 2010

Things that make you go hmmmm...

So. Sorry faithful readers for my lack of posting. My Mac is in the shop FINALLY getting its screen fixed so I haven't have had much opportunity to update. Well, I'm definitely in the TWW. I'm about 8 DPO and since maybe Fri (5DPO) I've been getting increasingly fatigued. Since yesterday especially I've been so tired by afternoon I'm yawning all of the time. Since I have these 10 mIU HPTs I have bought at www.early-pregnancy-tests.com I am testing everyday from now until either BFP or AF I guess.

So far BFNs, but if my suspicions are right, I thought it would be nice to test and see just how much earlier these might show a BFP. God-willing that is what this is. If not I'll have to see the doctor for sure if this tiredness doesn't go away.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Good luck!

One Day at a Time said...

I'm excited you're TTC again!! Hope this is it for you!!

Melissa @MotherhoodWantd said...

Thanks girls! I'm starting to get defeated by the BFNs. I have such high hopes set on these "ultra-sensitive" HPTs that I am feeling less confident.

Well, I'll update in a new post.

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!