Saturday, November 13, 2010

O date changed

Well, since my "false O" my temps have been around my pre-O temps. I had an OPK on CD15 that was so close to being positive, but I was unable to test the next three days so I'm not sure if I O'd or not. My temps have jumped a little but dropped again today. But since Thursday my nips have been painful to the touch, in addition to sore sides. And today the nips hurt even w/o touching them. Which leads me to think I have already O'd.

My Clearblue Easy Monitor is no help at all. It keeps reporting low. But, if I enter raised temps for the next three days it says today is O day. Which would match my CP and CM...I think I'm going to jump DH tonight and quit waiting!

2 comments:

Ms. Polka Dottie said...

Nothing wrong with extra BDing! Do it!LOL

Melissa said...

Turns out it settled on CD18

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!