Monday, November 8, 2010

Early O....or not?

So this morning I awaken to a freezing bedroom and of course my temp drops way below coverline. Meaning my dubious CH were taken away. HOWEVER, I remembered today that I have a classic fallback rise that usually occurs around 4DPO. To illustrate, I created an overlay of my 3 previous charts pinned at their respective O date. I also pinned this cycle at it's potential O date.

Photobucket

Voila! As you can see here, if this cycle is pinned at potential O date of CD 9 then today's lowered temp is simply my regular fallback rise...most likely.  I did testing in FF...if my temps go back above the "coverline" of 98.1 F then most likely my CH will return with O date back on CD9.

Got to go to work, and then my ECHO today. I'll update if I can, but I don't expect to talk with my doc until maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!