Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Taking a small break....

This is just to let my few faithful readers know that my wrist overuse is flaring up, in part because of my lack of keeping up with exercises and largely because I am addicted to being on the computer.

So, I know the best thing now is for me to get off until they stop hurting all the time....because they are now even off of the computer. Gonna buckle down, do some exercises, etc.

I'll definitely try to make some big updates, I expect at least not until Nov 8th when I get my ECHO and after I talk with my doc (who know when that will be?). I might try to do at least one post a week. I know I'm a bit of an irregular poster anyhow, but I figure since I KNOW I'll be gone for awhile then I might just let people know what to expect.

Thank you to all my faithful readers....maybe if I can figure out how to upload voice memos I could update that way??

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!