Monday, January 17, 2011

Positive Thinking Challenge---Finito--Endoscopy today

So, I'm not updating as much as I should lately. I am cancelling the Positive Thinking Challenge. It's easier than it seems, but also difficult when part of the reason for a blog is to get your thoughts out there. It was a good experience and I will hope to include more positive statements in the future.

Today I'm getting an endoscopy to seek out a diagnosis for my GI issues. SO not fun. They weren't kidding when they say the worst part is the prep work. I had to drink 2 10 oz bottles of Milk of Magnesia about 14 hours apart. Not cool at all. I'm not sure if it was the drinking it or the expelling that was worst. That stuff is so nasty.

Also, I've been on a liquid diet all day and I am supposed to stop drinking at 11AM today. On the flip side, I don't know if it is my imagination, but my tummy seems smaller. Probably just wishful thinking.

I'm hoping if I do have to get a colonoscopy that it can be done in early February.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!