Sunday, January 9, 2011

Positive Thinking Challenge #6--Waiting sucks

So, I have a few medical procedures that will be causing me to wait longer. Le sigh. For my GI issues I have an endoscopy and colonoscopy scheduled. I was tempted to cancel the endoscopy, but as it is set for MLK day (which is a work holiday) I will be able to go without missing work.

However, after seeing my cardiologist now he says the pictures from my recent ECHO are unclear and he wants to be sure there has been a change. So NOW I get to have a Cardiac MRI, yay :-(  My favorite (insert sarcasm here).

So, since pregnancy interferes with these procedures (or vice-versa) I definitely need to delay TTC until after the ECHO in February. It's on the 3rd though, so likely this means we can start trying that month!!! Hooray! One more month of waiting!!!

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!