Saturday, February 12, 2011

6DPO--Maybe October Baby?

So sorry I have been absent for so long! All I can say is since my last post I have come down with a horrible sinus infection and just starting to feel up to snuff--still got a stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, but fatigue is lessening.

Anyhoo, if you've checked my chart you'll see that I could *potentially* have conceived this cycle. I had one day of BD on the day before O (2nd best day next to 2 days before O and O according to this study in the NEJM) so maybe.

I have been back on my vitamin regimen--Stuart Prenatal, Vitamin D (1000 IU), Vitamin B6 100 mg 2x day, and Folic Acid (4mg daily). I'm hoping the B6 lessens the spotting before AF (if she comes).

But I have had spotting since yesterday. Not my regular sort, which is either bright red or light pink---this is like creamy/sticky CM that is tinged light to dark brown.

Other than that I've been having cramp like AF and some not like since O---which is odd, they don't usually start that early. At 5 and 6 DPO I have a sort of jumpy/throbbing feeling in my pelvis when I lay down. Don't know if it qualifies as twinges. Who knows? I'm probably making it all up in my head.

We'll see! The fun thing is that if I am preggo the baby would be due around October 30. It would be so fun to have a Hallowe'en baby!

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!