Sunday, March 6, 2011

Peak Day on CBEFM!!!

Well, today is it! My Peak Reading Day on CBEFM! My temp also jumped up to 98.0.....which makes me wonder if O was yesterdary, but that's hardly possible as the CBEFM is rarely wrong on these things. I did start a wee bit late on the test sticks, but I don't think it was late enough to have that much of a miscalculation. ALTHOUGH, with last cycle being super crazy, I did delay setting my CBEFM and my FF CD is off of each other.

So, today, I woke up and tested with certainty that today was Peak Day. And sure enough, there it was! It's strange feeling of certainty I feel. Almost certainty that not only have I O'd, but THIS is it. I'm going to get my BFP.

I really hate this certainty because it's much too early to be certain of the end result. Because that certainty has betrayed me before....even as recently last cycle. And not to rationalize, but last cycle I was reacting to symptoms in an almost manic surety. It's the thought that "these symptoms are so STRONG or UNIQUE (insert whatever) that I MUST be pregnant" Had a sense of nervousness, because it seemed as the knowledge was hanging on a thread that could snap any moment.

But now, even though I have almost NOTHING to go on I have this unshakeable certainty. Even though I don't want it because of disappointment that will be lurking around the corner it's not going away! I only hope it turns out genuine.

I guess we'll see in about two weeks....

1 comment:

Fran said...

I wish you the best and I have also started taking royal jelly capsules as well after reading about them in your blog. Hope this cycle gives us our awaited positives ; )

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!