Sunday, April 17, 2011

BFN--Now waiting to TTC after move to Texas.

Soooo....after NUMEROUS BFNs--Big FAT Negatives on all of my HPTs....now we're in a holding pattern. I can't move until I get a job. DH is already down there starting his business. God-willing, either I get a job or his business takes off like a rocket and I can move down anyway.

I had quite  rotten week. Tuesday I was walking with a co-worker to get lunch and had a misstep on the pavement and twisted my ankle.  I had to hobble back to the office. Then he offered to drive us there and at the place my phone fell out of my pocket...I heard it and was so distracted by my ankle I said I'd get it back at the office. Got back and NO PHONE. He searched, I searched. Nothing. So I even went back in my car to see if it fell out of the car and there was nothing.

Got a new phone that evening, and then of course, my co-worker found it in the BACK of his car with a lot of other stuff. Since then been ibuprofen, elevating and icing. Thursday I got my period and was a royal, moody terror. I called in sick because I didn't want to inflict myself on others.

Ah well, I guess my TTC efforts will be focused on weight loss and getting to Texas!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Sorry about the BFN. I typically make a point of trying to lose 3-4 pounds after AF dares to show up. This time, I have drowned my sorrows in Chubby Hubby Ice Dream, Chocolate Chip cookies, and anything else I can get my hands on. I think I'll be happy if I don't gain 3-4 pounds this week alone. Good luck to you in your weight loss journey!

Melissa @MotherhoodWantd said...

Thanks Maria! I've been losing weight slowly, but haven't gotten depressed since DH left and have not been eating good at all! I got some rest today and am having a better outlook.

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!