Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ovulation anyone?: My first ovulation after Bee Fertile regimen

So, this cycle is dramatically different than the last few since taking Bee Fertile. I'm fairly sure I have already ovulated or am about to. And dear readers, as you know I love to make lists, so get ready.

  •  I got my first High on my CBEFM on Thursday, so I'm fairly certain I am at my Peak this weekend. I wasn't able to continue my CBEFM, so I can't say what it would've measured. 
  • Also, have had a lot of EWCM lately. 
  • Seriously high sense of smell. But like usual it comes and goes.
  • I also have an increased sense of taste to go along with that. Some things taste awful that I know I like. 
  • Frequent need to urinate--I don't know if I am drinking more liquid and how this connects to it, but I get the familiar feeling of needing to more often.
  • Breast Tenderness--mostly nipples, sometimes the sides. This has been coming on since Monday or Tuesday. It's much stronger than it has been in the anovulatory cycles.
  • Fatigue/Trouble sleeping--I put these together because I don't know if the fatigue is due to the trouble sleeping or exacerbated by it. I've had at least 2-3 nights this week of difficulty falling asleep, waking early, or restless sleep. 
  • Bloating in the last two days.
  • I had a high temp yesterday, but I discarded it because I woke really early and had restless sleep.
These are classic ovulation signs for me; I don't know if they are so strong now due to not ovulating lately, or some changes in my hormone levels due to the Bee Fertile. I guess we'll wait and see!

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!