Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ovulation anyone?: My first ovulation after Bee Fertile regimen

So, this cycle is dramatically different than the last few since taking Bee Fertile. I'm fairly sure I have already ovulated or am about to. And dear readers, as you know I love to make lists, so get ready.

  •  I got my first High on my CBEFM on Thursday, so I'm fairly certain I am at my Peak this weekend. I wasn't able to continue my CBEFM, so I can't say what it would've measured. 
  • Also, have had a lot of EWCM lately. 
  • Seriously high sense of smell. But like usual it comes and goes.
  • I also have an increased sense of taste to go along with that. Some things taste awful that I know I like. 
  • Frequent need to urinate--I don't know if I am drinking more liquid and how this connects to it, but I get the familiar feeling of needing to more often.
  • Breast Tenderness--mostly nipples, sometimes the sides. This has been coming on since Monday or Tuesday. It's much stronger than it has been in the anovulatory cycles.
  • Fatigue/Trouble sleeping--I put these together because I don't know if the fatigue is due to the trouble sleeping or exacerbated by it. I've had at least 2-3 nights this week of difficulty falling asleep, waking early, or restless sleep. 
  • Bloating in the last two days.
  • I had a high temp yesterday, but I discarded it because I woke really early and had restless sleep.
These are classic ovulation signs for me; I don't know if they are so strong now due to not ovulating lately, or some changes in my hormone levels due to the Bee Fertile. I guess we'll wait and see!

1 comment:

mk sharma said...

Nice Posting!! Keep it up!!Main problem faced by women trying to conceive. It is necessary to know the RIGHT Day, RIGHT Time and RIGHT Way for conception…Now you can plan your pregnancy and you can choose your date and time of pregnancy as you like with Ovulation Kit.

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!