Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sorry for the absence.

Okay, I don't know how many of you care, but I have been absent from blogging for awhile because my Mac was doing weird stuff with my text boxes, even in Word.  When I would go to type anything, even signing in for stuff, the text would suddenly start highlighting the current word I was typing. It got so bad, I could barely type a login, let alone the password, without every letter being followed by the highlighting or otherwise moving the cursor.

I did a LOT of virus scans. Found a lot of bad cookies and other stuff. Removed that. Restarted a few times. This helped, but I really think another factor was my trackpad bar is kind of sticky. Every now and again, I would just press it on either side to see if that unstuck it. So far so good. This is the first post I've made without it occurring. I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.

And I have so much to post about!


  • My experience using the Luness application on my phone.
  • I started acupuncture!
  • My technique to take the horrible, horrible smelling/tasting herbs I received from my acupuncturist. 
  • I might *finally* be getting to "pre-O" temps instead of these crazy high temps.

So, I will try to follow-up with more posts in detail of the items listed above. Also, if anyone would like more info on one topic first, please feel free to comment. I aim to please!

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!