Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Luness Fertility iPhone Application

I have finally been able to test out the Luness fertility monitor app on my iPhone. I mistakenly thought the light portion would start on the day of the first peak on the timeline. But, it starts before that. So, I would make sure you click the purple Luness logo every night to ensure you don't miss the start of the light therapy.

The first few nights were OK, but my alarm clock that charges my phone only works sometimes, and to prevent it from quitting in the middle of the night, it would be best to hook it up to a reliable charger.

My next barrier is that my husband can't tolerate the medium to high end of the light spectrum. Even though it does not necessarily face him at night, he finds it difficult to sleep with that much reflective light facing him. Although, if I ensured to sleep on his opposite side so he doesn't face the light, he might not mind. He weirdly suggested switching sides of the bed, which is highly irregular. So I will have to see if he would be willing to endure a few nights of the highest light or some other compromise.

Other than that I won't be able continue to assess the effectiveness of the application until I can use it fully. 

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!