Friday, March 1, 2013

CBEFM Readings--Finally got a High!

So, I had just 7 sticks left for my CBEFM. And of course, I got 6 Lows, and then on Wednesday a High reading. No more sticks. No money for sticks. So, I'm depending on my BBT chart to tell me when/if ovulation occurs. On many of my CBEFM cycles, I would get 2 Highs before my Peak. However, on some cycles, I got 3-4 Highs or more before my Peak. My temps have been about the same the last 2 days. It did go up 1 tenth today. Got some baby-dancing in on Wed, and if I possibly can I am going to see if I can get some in today, as I believe I could be O-ing tomorrow or Sun. If I am right, today and tomorrow would be the best days statistically to have intercourse to ensure conception (in couples with normal fertility). This is based on my favorite research study that can be found on the New England Journal of Medicine.

So wish me luck! Although, if I don't achieve conception this month, I have a great surprise coming that should boost our efforts!  But that will be tomorrow's post. 

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!