Thursday, November 14, 2013

Update on To Conceive Product....

I have been using the ToConceive product intermittently for the last few months. My first month using it, I had what seemed to be a yeast infection or some other cause of vaginal itchiness shortly after starting.  I cannot say for sure that it was the cause, I did not have problems later.


Although the product instructs to use every day, and additional use prior to baby-dancing, I have been reluctant to use past ovulation. I know this is most likely my paranoia that causes me to even be cautious with certain pain meds or almost anything that is not recommended for pregnancy though. I have mostly been using it prior to intercourse during my fertile period, so THAT could explain why it hasn't been effective up to this point.

I actually kind of like using it at first, because it's kind of tingly.  I need to start using it daily again. Should I get my miracle BFP it's easy to stop.

I'll give you more updates later!

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!