Saturday, July 13, 2013

PMS from HELL!

Updates on my cycle. Last cycle that started in May lasted 21 days! Not quite in the healthy range, but getting there!  My last two cycles I seem to have ovulation symptoms, but no clear temporal shift. I believe the May 2013 cycle was due to inconsistent temping.  This cycle, I had ONE missed temp, but it appeared to be right when I think I ovulated. I appear to have a bi-phasic pattern, but it doesn't show ovulation on FF. I think it is because the increase in my temps is barely one to two-tenths above my "pre-O" pattern.  They seem to hover right in that range, with a few that spike higher.


The problem is that where I think I may have ovulated, my last BD was so far away...If on CD17, it is -3 ovulation, but with that one temp missing it is hard to say. Plus, if it is actually on CD18, we're a -4 and that's stretching it.

BUT, I'm already at CD26, with no AF! I did have some very slight spotting on CD 24/25--I though for sure AF was coming, especially with that temp dip, but then she didn't and my temp is up today.  I can't help but be a bit manic in my hope that this is a positive sign. I'm obsessing like I did in the good ol' TTC days. I wonder if that could have been implantation? I've had funny twinges in my pelvis, but I can never trust those as with my IBS it is more likely gas/constipation than anything related to reproduction.

My nipples have been very hard lately. Although often they will take turns, one nipple hard as rock, the other flat as a deflated balloon. And sore to the touch. Today I just felt some burning in my left nipple.  And I've had darker veins on my breasts/chest and shoulders, but that happens often.

Well, fingerscrossed this is a positive, because I've been in the darkest mood of my life the last two days and I don't think I can take it anymore!

2 comments:

Team Harries said...

Hope you get a positive!

Melissa @MotherhoodWantd said...

Thanks for the support. It was negative, but I had a 30 day cycle! Finally back to normal! The herbs my acupuncturist gave me are working awesome!

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!