Saturday, March 1, 2014

New product for more effective and seamless tracking of BBT!!!!

Hi all!  I know it's been a really, really long since I've posted.  That's mostly since my computer was having issues. But now I have a new one!


I had to get on and post because I have heard about an inventive new way to track your BBT. It's called TempDrop.  I wish I could tell you all that I've learned about this amazing device, but what I can say is that instead of taking your temp after you wake, this will measure it while you sleep. 


Another added feature the founder promotes is its ability to upload this data to your favorite fertility tracking app. Or if you prefer, they offer an app of their own.




Anyway, you MUST watch this totally tongue-in-cheek YouTube video they have developed. The one at the end where she's hanging out of bed to reach her thermometer is totally me!  I don't know how many times I've knocked down my thermometer and am reaching around blindly, trying not to move too much and invalidate my reading.




Click the link below for the video, and check out their crowd-sourcing campaign on Indiegogo!  I plan on checking it out because I really think this device should be available to women TTC.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N7h2kq2UXk

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!