Saturday, July 17, 2010

And the results are....

KStar Design.com

Here is my ticker for Pregnology:




Today I felt different. My temp kept going up, which was a good sign and I woke up feeling like I'd been punched in the stomach. So, I got up and decided to test again. And I saw the faintiest faintest of lines.

+ HPT 07/2010

It was so exciting, but I had to know for sure. I told DH that I could be, but he's so used to me getting excited over *might* be pregnant that he was in disbelief. So I waited til he left and took the digi...this is it

+ HPT 07/2010

I was so happy excited I started hyperventilated a bit. It was kind of a combo of crying and laughing. So I texted the pic to DH saying, Suck on this Baba! I was still a little peeved because he also insists on being in the WAITING ROOM during the delivery. Lily-livered weakling. I think he'll come around.

But he's very excited now. He came home and gave me the biggest hug ever! I can tell he's happy, he won't let me eat diet food and won't let me lift anything. (((eyeroll)))

Anyway, I'm hoping for stickyvibes and a sticky little bean

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!