Sunday, July 11, 2010

Moody and Weepy and Backaches oh my!

I never understand why my symptoms seem to come and go. Yesterday my backache was KILLER. Today this morning still pretty bad, but then for most of the day didn't notice it. Now the pain is starting to come back a little.

This morning woke with cramps...those are also now coming back dully. Sometimes I wonder if it's mostly psychosomatic. Because when I start talking about my symptoms, they start getting worse.

This one is really weird, and I don't know if anyone has ever had it, but my neck hurts...like my glands are hurting that are in there. I wonder if I should look into the lymphatic reaction to progesterone and the 2ww.  2 cycles ago I felt the glands above my breasts burning....like the milk production was getting cleaned out after years of being turned off.

Right now, I don't know if I'm pregnant. If someone were to ask for either yes or no, I'd say no. Mostly because the symptoms don't seem altogether unique for my usual 2ww. I have read some women's posts where only one or two symptoms seem to change, while others seem to have radically different symptoms during their tww before pregnancy. I might review the thread on The Mommy Playbook where women post the symptoms they had just before their BFP.

I guess we'll see. I got very weepy today, mostly because DH and I fought. But I think I cried more than I usually would.

I just wish I would stop waking early! Inevitably I end up waking just under 3 hours before I usually temp. Today, however, I was soooo tired from yesterday that I slept in.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!