Friday, March 4, 2011

Cardiac MRI rescheduled AGAIN!

Well, I knew I had my MRI today, but when I went to bed I forgot to set my alarm for it. I wake up at 7ish and start getting ready, then freak, b/c the MRI lab said I had to be there at 7:30AM and it was 7:10 (at least a 45 min drive in rush hour). I thought it was weird I had to be there so early, when my appt was for 9, but from what I remember the nurse explaining there was a bit of prep involved. So, I call them and say, "This is Melissa A- I know I'm supposed to be there at 7:30, but my alarm didn't go off"--tiny white lie--"but I think I can make it by 8:30" Person at MRI Lab asks, "When is your appt for?" I say "I think it's at 9AM" "Ok, come on in."

I get there, check-in and when the lab tech comes out, he says there was a mistake, my appt was at 8AM and because they are so busy today they can't fit me in. Oops. I forgot to check the appt before I called and recalled that it might have been the first or second appt I had rescheduled that was at 9AM. He tried to call my "home phone". I was confused because my "home phone" is my cell and I didn't get a single call. He said he didn't call that number because it was out-of-state and he though it was not a good number. So, gave me a card and said I could reschedule.

He was actually very nice and apologetic, but I was a bit perturbed that the person on the phone didn't bother to verify the appt. >(

Soooo, next one is scheduled for March 17th @ 8AM.

Oh, and I got my first High for the month on my CBEFM. Since it came rather close to usual O, I suspect I will fall on my old pattern of 2 Highs before my Peak. If that is the case, I may O on Sun! And if I do, I should expect full AF the day after the next MRI.

Argh!!!!!! I hate this timing! I just wish I would have done the first one despite getting sick, then it could be done and I wouldn't have to worry about this mess.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!