Monday, August 1, 2011

Lesson learned--take my vitamins!

So with the move and everything I had a few times where my vitamins ran out and then I didn't fill them for a week or so because I was busy or something. That happened in June and July. Well, at least I know that they really are working for me, because the last two cycles after O was confirmed my period arrived around 3-4 DPO. It also could be stress or any number of things.

This last one decided to come on my birthday during the worst of my sinus infection!  Yipee! NOT.

So,  before I went to visit my family, I made sure I got back on my vitamin regimen. I am just hopeful that next cycle I get my semi-normal 11-13 day LP back!

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!