Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This cycle so far...

I apologize readers for neglecting this blog so. I have been busy...looking for work, keeping house, unpacking, etc. So, I haven't been temping at a regular time every morning and it's making my temps a bit screwy. After adjusting one and leaving the rest, FF has settled on an O date for me. That makes me 8DPO today.

This cycle my BBs have been VERY sore. I decided to start rating it on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being worst pain. The last few days it has ranged from 6-8 in pain. And I was very tired the last two days, with pelvic cramps.

Today, my BB pain lowered to about 5-6. Fatigue was much less. Who knows. I started seeing some signs of spotting, so that may pick up in a day or two. If I haven't gotten full-fledged AF by Thursday I might test. I don't think I am pregnant, it's just strange symptoms for me.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!