Friday, November 2, 2012

First few days of Dong Quai

I got my dong quai about a few days ago and started taking it. The instructions indicate to take 3 times per day in a small glass of water. I have to say I have enjoyed the antihistamine effects lately. And I do not necessarily feel drowsy from it, so I have been taking it in the morning as well. Interesting thing is that my bleeding has stopped that drinking the chamomile had begun. But I am hopeful this is because the dong quai is regulating my cycle.

On the first day taking Dong Quai, I had a lunch of chili cheese fries and got SO bloated. I swear I gained 6 inches. I was very uncomfortable AND a douche came in for an appointment and said "Girl, you haven't had that baby yet!"  So that was great. Not.

I had run out of HPTs and was getting what I call "pregnancy paranoia"--thinking I'm pregnant when it is very improbable. So, I have an OPK that had expired and took that, but didn't trust it, so I also used a CBEFM stick.  The estrogen line on the CBEFM was blazing and there was almost no LH line. So, I'm confident that I'm not pregnant. I may start temping soon now that I don't have to get up at 6:45 every morning. Yay!

So far I am hopeful that this will be a help.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!