Thursday, April 8, 2010

Strange dream

Last night I had a very vivid dream. In it, I was in my apartment with a baby that could crawl and even walk. There was a snake loose in the apartment and I was trying to catch it before it bit the baby. At first it didn't seem poisonous, but then I noticed the rattle on the tail. I was scared but really wanted to protect the baby. Several times it got loose and snapped at the baby's feet. I alternated between grabbing it with my bare hands and finally trapped it under a small tupperware, only I had a hard time getting all of it to fit underneath.

Just then my husband came home and I asked for his help, but he ignored me and start putting up his things. During that time the snake got out and just as my husband came to help it bit my hand. My husband gained control of it and I started getting ready to go to the hospital but he was dragging his feet. I decided if he wasn't going to take me then I would drive myself.

I'm going to have to check out my dream interpretation book The Dictionary of Dreams: 10,000 Dreams Interpreted. This is really funny because my mom said that when she was pregnant with me she had dreams all the time of snakes attacking me.

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!