Saturday, October 2, 2010

Finally! CD1 is here!

Whew! Woke up this morning to full flow! After 5 freaking days of SPOTTING!!! Arrrrrrggggh! I HATE LPD!  Well, someone on TMP suggested seeing my doctor. I may have to do that in the next month or so. I just wish my OB had appts on Sat or after work like my PCP can.


That just inspired me to make one. I set it for November 1st---the week before my ECHO. Because I think regardless of whether my Cardiologist suggests WTTC even after ECHO, making sure my cycles are set is most important. Also, I'm freaking sick of 5 days worth of spotting. Plus, not entirely sure AF would've started full force today, but we DTD lastnight/this am. (shrugs)

Well, I also think I'm going to increase my B6 to 200mg...hopefully that will help. That's supposed to be the max. Perhaps I should split some and only take 150mg. I also think that at some point this cycle I stopped taking the B6....when I was sick I felt "what's the point?" and didn't take ANY meds.

Well, we'll see! At least I FINALLY started this cycle. Here's the funny part, if my cycle is about the same amount of days, I'm likely to get AF the weekend before or on the date of my ECHO!

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!